Media Player Accessibility Information
Are you trying to access the Media Player using a screen reader?
- The Media Player application found on this page is an accessible Flash application and allows subscribers of At Bat with Gameday Audio to access game audio broadcasts and subscribers of to access game video and audio broadcasts.
- Attention Mac users: We are working on improving the accessibility of this Flash application. If you are having problems accessing this content, please review our FAQ on accessing with a Mac here, and our list of shortcut keys here. Additionally, Mac users seeking to listen to Gameday Audio can use a screen reader with the standalone Gameday Audio Player.
- To access this Media Player, you must be an subscriber. Existing subscribers should log in. New users must subscribe to access this Media Player.
- Additionally, subscribers can use our standalone and accessible version of Gameday Audio that uses less computer resources.
- Keyboard Shortcuts are available inside the Media Player. For a list of keyboard shortcuts, please see the list of shortcut keys in the Accessibility FAQ. Please note: depending on your screen reader, operating system, and browser, you may need to press Control plus the shortcut key; Alt plus the shortcut key; Apple plus the shortcut key; or a combination of those keys.
- Using JAWS? If you are using JAWS version 10 or older, you should download JAWS scripts for Flex to use JAWS most effectively with the Media Player application. Note: JAWS 11 users do not need to download these scripts. For more information on the JAWS scripts for Flex, please visit Adobe's Using Adobe Flex applications with JAWS page.